- 16, 32, 48, 64 channel display modes accept inputs from many sensor types and signal ranges.
- Ethernet with Modbus® TCP Master / Slave and web server for configuration and monitoring convenience.
- RS-485 serial ports allow simultaneous Modbus® Master / Slave operation. Two standard ports and two isolated ports.
- Wireless Modbus® interface available.
- Three independent alarm levels per channel. “Sparing Relay Acknowledge” feature allows silencing of external audible devices during alarm conditions.
- QVGA color LCD displays monitored data as trends, bar graphs and engineering units. Readouts change colors to indicate alarms.
- Five standard SPDT 5 amp alarm relays for Horn, and Fault, plus three programmable alarm relays.
- Options such as catalytic bead / IR sensor inputs, 4 – 20 mA inputs, 4 – 20 mA outputs, discrete and programmable alarm relays are supported via an I2C expansion bus.
- Cal Mode offers push button zero / span calibration functionality for direct sensor input applications.
- Authorization mode allows locking of critical configuration settings.
- Data logger onto SD card allows recording of minimum and maximum values for one year.
- Power supply options for 150, 600 or 1200 Watts.
- Magnetic keypad standard for non-intrusive operation in potentially hazardous locations.
- Enclosures include wall mount NEMA 4X, Non-Metallic, 316 S.S. NEMA 7 and Rack / Panel mount.
Analog Inputs (Optional)
12 bit 4 – 20 mA into 150 ohms input impedance; includes postive power supply terminals for each channel for routing power to two or three wire transmitters.
Modbus® Master and Slave RS-485 port equipped with Tx / Rx LED’s.
Protocol is Modbus® RTU.
Modbus® TCP Master / Slave port with web server.
Five 5 amp 30VDC or 250VAC resistive form C.
Analog Outputs (Optional)
10 bit 4 – 20 mA output. Max load 800 ohms with nominal 24VDC power supply.
QVGA 320 x 240 pixel graphic LCD with back-light. Displays bar graphs, trends and engineering units in color. 5 discrete LED’s indicate alarm status for five standard alarm relays.
Ambient Temperature Range
-25˚ – 60˚ C (-13˚ – 140˚ F)
10 – 30VDC (24VDC nominal) 12 Watts max required by BFC-72.
BFC10-0172 optional 150 Watt power supply.
BFC10-0367 optional 600 Watt power supply.
CSA 22.2 No. 1010.1 and C22.2 No. 152 for combustibles and ISA S82.02.
UL 1604 / C22.2 No. 213 (NEMA-4X = Division 2 Groups A, B, C and D)
EN55011 and EN61000 (CE Mark)
Models BFC-72XP and BFC72-06 = NEMA 7 Division 1 Group B, C and D.