• FE-36 agent is EPA accepted (SNAP) – zero ozone depletion potential and no schedule phase-out.
• FE-36 agent is safe for delicate electronics – nonconductive, residue-free, and wont cause thermal shock.
• Extruded aluminum valve is anodized for corrosion resistance contains a durable steel pick-up tube and plated steel valve stem, ring pin, and chain.
• Glare-resistant Mylar nameplate features bar coded serial number/model.
• ULC Listed
• Meets FAA minimum performance standard (MPS) for handheld fire extinguishers on civilian transport category aircraft FE-05, FE-09, and FE-13 only.
• Very low in toxicity – LOAEL of 15% (above extinguishing concentration)
• Seamless welded steel shell with tough polyester-urethane finish.
• Suitable for use in temperatures from -40*C to 49*C (-40*F to 120* F)
• Optional multipurpose strap brackets available
• Six year limited warranty.